PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICIES
I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The Service collects “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify a User, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information the Service may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences Users submit and preferences that are generated based on the data Users submit and number of clicks. Personal Information includes any information submitted by the User through the registration process at the Site.
Information Collected Via Technology
- information about use of the Service (including User’s IP address);
- information about transactions carried out over the Service;
- any other information that Users may send to the Service.
Information Provided To The Service By Registering For A User Account
II. HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
III. HOW THE SERVICE PROTECTS INFORMATION
The Service implements security measures designed to protect Users information from unauthorized access. The User’s account is protected by an account password and the Service urges Users to take steps to keep personal information safe by not disclosing the password and by logging out of the account after each use. The Service further protects User’s information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that a User’s information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using the Service, Users acknowledge understanding and agreement to assume these risks.
IV. USER RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
V. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
VII. CONTACT US
I. WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from a computer when the browser is closed, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on a computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
When a User accesses and uses the Service, the Service may place a number of cookies files in the User’s web browser.
The Service uses both session and persistent cookies on the Service. The Service uses different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. The Service may use essential cookies to authenticate Users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- The Service may publish Google AdSense interest-based advertisements on this website. These are tailored by Google to reflect a User’s interests. To determine a User’s interests, Google will track a User’s behavior across the web using cookies. Users can view, delete or add interest categories associated with the User’s browser using Google’s Ads Preference Manager, available at: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. Users can opt-out of the AdSense partner network cookie at: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html. However, this opt-out mechanism uses a cookie, and if you clear the cookies from your browser your opt-out will not be maintained. To ensure that an opt-out is maintained in respect of a particular browser, you should use the Google browser plug-in available at: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin.
- Third party cookies. In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
III. USER CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES
IV. MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Users can learn more about cookies at the following third party websites:
Last updated: October 31, 2016